These prices are effective as of April 10, 2015 and are subject to change without notice.
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the goods and services you selected.
Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff $1,695.00
The charge for our services will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements which you select. However, this charge will not be added to the cost for direct cremation, direct burial, forwarding remains or receiving remains because this service is included in those charges.
Basic arrangements include services of the funeral director, other staff, equipment and facilities to respond to the initial request for services, the arrangement conference, securing necessary authorizations and coordination of service plans with parties involved in the final disposition of the deceased
In New York State, embalming is not required by law. If you do not want embalming, you have the right to choose an arrangement which does not require you to pay for embalming such as a direct cremation or direct burial. If you select certain funeral arrangements, such as viewing or an open casket funeral, embalming may be required by the funeral home.
- Embalming (autopsy/organ donation) $695.00
- Dressing and/or Casketing $50.00
- Cosmetology $50.00
- Restoration (per hour) $50.00
- Topical disinfection (if required) $285.00
Transfer of Remains to the Funeral Home
- (within 30 miles) $300.00
Use of Facilities, Staff and Equipment for Services Conducted at Our Facility
- Supervision & use of facilities for visitation $300.00
- Private family viewing/visitation $100.00
- Supervision & facilities for funeral $350.00
- Supervision & facilities for memorial service $350.00
- Supervision & use of facilities for same day service $200.00
- Hearse (local, $2.00/mile beyond 30 miles) $300.00
- Alternative vehicle (If used instead of hearse) $185.00
- Motorcycle escort (if needed) (may be required for large processions or to high or dangerous traffic areas) $285.00
- Lead/clergy/service/flower car: No Charge
Direct Cremation $1,995.00
Includes the local transfer of the remains to the funeral home, services of funeral director and staff, necessary authorizations, private family viewing prior to cremation (if desired), alternative cremation container, obituary preparation and publication on the funeral home website, transportation of the remains to the crematory and return of the cremains to the funeral home and/or the family.
If you choose to arrange a direct cremation, you may use an unfinished wooden box or an alternative container (included in direct cremation option above). Alternative containers can be made of materials like heavy cardboard, pressed wood or composition materials (with or without an outside covering), or may be pouches of canvas or other materials.
Immediate Burial $2,145.00
Includes the local transfer of the remains, services of funeral director and staff, necessary authorizations and the transportation of the remains to the cemetery
Forwarding of Remains to another Funeral Home$1,895.00
This charge includes the transfer of the remains to the funeral home, embalming,staff services, securing necessary authorizations, local transportation to point of shipment, and a minimum shipping container. The charge does not include shipping charges or additional items of service, merchandise, facility use and livery that the customer may wish to select
Receiving of Remains from another Funeral Home $895.00
This charge includes the basic transportation of the remains to the funeral home and/or place of local disposition, staff services and securing necessary authorizations. The charge does not include additional items of service, merchandise, facility use and livery that the customer may wish to select
Registers, Cards and Programs
- Acknowledgement Cards (price per 50)$25.00
- Visitors Register $35.00
- Service Programs (price per 100) $35.00
- Memorial Folders or Cards (price per 100) $45.00
- Memorial package (Includes visitors register, 100 memorial cards and 50 acknowledgements) $100.00
- Cemetery Equipment (Tent, Chairs, Greens, Lowering device) $250.00
- Engraving Headstone (Extensive engraving may incur additional charge) $110.00
We offer a full line of caskets, vaults and cremation urns to fit your budget and preferences.